Computing & Internet Facilities
COMPUTING & INTERNET FACILITIES
- 850 Desktops & 10 Servers are provided in different laboratories located in various departments.
- 240 Aakash Tablets are provided in various departments for both students & staff use.
- 60 printers are provided in various departments for both students & staff use.
- 120 KVA Capacity of centralized UPS for serving different laboratories with 2 hours Backup.
- Relevant Legal System and Application Software used.
- Microsoft Campus Agreement Volume License used in the campus.
- A High End Rack Server System is used for Web Applications, Video Streaming, Academic Activities and other applications.
- The Campus Internet Traffic is monitored through a High Performance firewall for any possible spam, virus and intrusion detection.
- All the computers are networked using 1 Gbps Ethernet LAN Technology with Manageable & Unmanageable Switches.
- The Entire Campus (including Hostels & Amenities Block) is interconnected with network laid over 3 KMs and also with Wi-Fi Technology.
- An Internet Bandwidth of 100 Mbps is available over a leased circuit allowing more than 1000 users to connect to the web at a very comfortable speed.
- 20 Computers are provided in Central Library & Department Libraries for Journal and e-Resource access by both students & staff.
- Computer Labs are kept open until 6.00 p.m after normal working hours and on Sundays from 10.00 a.m - 3.00 p.m.
- Students attendance and thier marks are updated daily in the college website.
- Separate parents login ID to view their ward marks , attendance and to communicate to the college faculty through the college website.