Placement & Training Cell
At SEC, we always believe in equipping our students with the right talent and personality to face the industry requirements. Our focus on placement centers on creating new approaches to attract the best from the industry to our campus.
At Saveetha, Placement time is not a mere annual ritual; it is a time for showcasing the very best in our young engineers to the industrial world. The Placement & Training Cell functions with the primary aim of placing students in top-notch companies even before they have completed their courses. The Placement & Training cell goes all out to train the students to meet the high industry expectations.
The Placement cell of this college functions actively under the leadership of the Placement Officer with a Placement Committee consisting of faculty and student representatives from each department. The training and placement cell works for results in EEE (Education, Employment and Entrepreneurship)
|VISION: TO TRANSFORM THE DREAMS INTO REALITIES
The objectives of Placement & Training cell are manifold. They include:
- Developing the students Technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and reskilling which will stand them in good stead even after getting the job.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT AND IELTS.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top notch companies.
Placement - Training Methodology
The students are trained to attain the above objectives through a variety of programmes run by the Placement & Training Cell such as:
- Various Training Programmes are organized to train the students in the areas of Aptitude, Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Verbal through the Reputed External Training centers and IIM Alumni’s.
- Technical training programmes are being conducted by Technical experts of Internal SYNAPSE TEAM.
- Language learning programmes to train students in developing their communication skills and foreign language skills such as German and French using the language lab.
- Training through Mock Interviews for students to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
Prof. A. Gandhi, Head - Training & Placement
Dr. S. Sasi Kumar, Prof., CSE & Asst. TPO.
Contact: 98418 22042,9094680749, 044-66726679
We are proud to be associated with Mettl for being our online assessments partner in our various campus drives